Saturday, August 19, 2006

A very next day post! I must really be thinking, introspecting, retrospecting, inspecting...um not the last one, I guess I got carried away with the spect-ulation.

Mean-imp has been nagging today. Mean-imp made me look up rather random things on the internet. Horrible things, unspeakable things....things that whisper of change and challenge. When, when when, like the good old nosy "aunty" in my neighborhood back in my hometown, in her voice filled with pseudo-concern, will I settle down?
A vagabond, a rolling stone, always searching for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I stick to nothing for long and nothing sticks to me for long. Aha, now I know, I am a piece of teflon! Ooops, sorry DuPont, not teflon, I am a piece of polytetrafluoroethylene. Thank you, mean-imp, for summing up my life. I sure feel useful. Hmmmphhh.