Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The potion works!

Heh heh heh !!! :-) I managed to get that magical moment where I could see my newly created device under the microscope. So, the spell is created. Next step is to see if the spell works.

Well, so I shipped this out to the other university, and the proof of the pudding will be in the t(e)sting.

Glad to be back to rainbow hues, and natural sunlight...the regular earth, ....till a few more weeks. The weather is really warm here, and everything looks bright and the trees look so green, and the sky couldn't be bluer. You'd think I was falling in love! And all I did was make this itty-bitty thing that is just about the size of my little finger nail. Phaedrus would wonder, coz I told him I hated this stuff, but see that's what it is.....I like the end not the means ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earth to Alpha:

"I like the end not the means" - Ms. Alpha.

wat if the means are your friends and not some microscope.

Lotstodo said...

To Anonymous:

The means was the process, not the microscope :-). By not liking the means I meant the effort involved in the means. As far as I am concerned, friends are an end not a means ,coz that would be mean (pun unintended)

-Lotstodo

Anonymous said...

touché!